When I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Bright Blue Line, I had this grand idea to knock out all of my Liebster posts by posting once a day. It’s safe to say, I bit off more than I could chew. I mean, I wore a swimsuit instead of underwear yesterday. Frankly speaking, I’m a little underwater here (no pun intended). It has become clear to me that when I thought I was prepared for a third child, I was completely mistaken. I have 91 new Facebook notifications and its not because I am popular. My house smells weird and I can’t figure out if it’s the fridge, Mount St. Laundry, the diaper pail, or me (I’m not showering as much as I’d like). I’ve seen a lot of women pull off three kids flawlessly, and good for them. But for all you moms out there who have three or two or even one who’s pushing you to your limit, I’m right there with you. I’m in survival mode here. That’s my excuse for taking so long to make my nominations: I have three kids. I have finally managed to find a few minutes (that’s right – I’m posting from the bathroom because the door has a lock) to share eleven blogs I love to read that I think you should be reading, too:
1.Thank the Liebster-winning Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. Yay, that’s me! Be sure to mention me in the dedication page of any future publications, or I can just write the forward for your novel.
2. Post 11 interesting facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked. Check out my thought-provoking questions below!
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Nominate 11 blogs of 200 followers or less which you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. I have no idea how to tell how many followers a blog has, so if you have more than 200 followers, don’t be offended. Additionally, I left out Kimche Latkes, Dissocial Mom, and Little Bird’s Dad because you have all been nominated recently.
6. Display the Liebster Award logo.
Should you choose to accept, here are my eleven questions for you:
- Why do you blog?
- Aside from me and my fabulous blog, what are you passionate about?
- Myself excluded, who do you admire?
- What would you like written on your tombstone?
- If someone is reading your blog for the first time because a wildly talented, somewhat disheveled blogger who is wearing actual underwear today nominated you for a Liebster Award, which post do you want to make sure they read?
- Hypothetically speaking, If my kids have allergies but they are not really affecting them right now, is it still okay to give them Benedryl so I can take a nap?
- What is your favorite place and why?
- What is your favorite book?
- You know that song that get’s stuck in your head even though you hate it – which song is that? Is it stuck in your head now? Hee hee hee.
- What is the meaning of life?
- Where did I put my car keys?